Application for Withdrawal from the University
** Graduating students, LIFE students, and Graduate students, please do not submit this withdrawal. Please contact the Registrar's Office for further information. **
Please be advised, your official withdrawal will not be finalized and processed until you do the following:
- Submit the withdrawal document using your Student ID
- Call Shane Besler (563.589.3172) to authorize your withdrawal or sign this document in person in the Admission office.
After entering your Student ID and submitting the withdrawal document, you will receive an email or phone call with additional details of your Official Withdrawal from UD. Do not submit this form more than once.
Once your Official Withdrawal is processed, you may receive communication from the following departments to be in good standing with UD:
- UD Student Financial Advisor - All withdrawing students are strongly encouraged to meet with Mark Munson, UD Financial Advisor for students. Mark will offer a FREE service that will assist you in developing a financial strategy to manage your student loans and any outstanding balances due that will help you succeed in your educational and financial future. For more information, contact Mark at 563.589.3702 or MMunson@dbq.edu.
- Grades - If the requested date for the Withdrawal from School is past the official course withdrawal deadline (as published on the Academic Calendar), final grades reported by course instructors will appear on the student's transcripts.
- Student Accounts - your account balance owed to UD must be $0.00 to request official transcripts
- You may request Official Transcripts sent to another college.
- Post Office- You must return your mailbox key to receive your $5 deposit. Your mail will be forwarded to the address below for 30 days (Important: Post Office Information for Withdrawing Students)
- Library - To avoid additional charges and be in good standing to request an official transcript, all books and materials that are the property of UD must be returned (Important: Library Information for Withdrawing Students)
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS TO SIGN YOUR WITHDRAWAL FORM IN PERSON. INSTEAD, PLEASE CALL Shane Besler at 563.589.3172. Thank you!
Please note: you must complete all required fields above.
In addition, your application will not be finalized and processed until you call Shane Besler (563.589.3172) or sign the official document in person in the Admission office.