Student Learning Outcomes
The Human Resource Management major is for students who wish to focus on the development and growth in the human side of enterprise. Upon completion of the major, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of course and/or all business disciplines - accounting, finance, economics, management, marketing, global issues.
- Work productively with others in diverse roles and effectively lead by influencing, inspiring, and motivating individuals and groups to achieve results.
- Use technology tools effectively and efficiently, demonstrating an ability to acquire new skills and commit to continual technological learning.
- Display effective problem-solving and decision-making skills, good insight and judgment, and innovative and creative thinking.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing. Graduates will listen, deliver powerful presentations, and produce effective business writing.
- Behave in a manner that demonstrates objectivity, integrity, and ethical behavior, including a commitment to stable work performance.
- Display a strong understanding of human resource management concepts, principles, procedures, and standards.