Graduates of the program can take the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE). After passing PANCE, physician assistants are issued National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification. Physician assistants will then pursue licensure for practice in their state.  

For the State of Iowa, physician assistants would contact:

Iowa Board of Physician Assistants
Bureau of Professional Licensure
Iowa Department of Public Health
Lucas State Office Bldg., 5th Floor
321 East 12th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319-0075
Phone:  515.281.4401
Fax:  515.281.3121