The University of Dubuque’s academic strengths support and align with several prominent needs for graduate education both in the region and globally. Offered in a traditional semester-long course format, you will be taught by both University of Dubuque faculty as well as subject-matter experts who are currently in the work world.
Over the years, the University has developed high-quality master’s programs that feature an applied orientation designed to prepare you for advancement in your field.
Graduate Degrees Offered
- Master in Management - Aviation Leadership
- Master in Management - Communication Management
- Master in Management - Holistic Wealth Management
- Master in Management - Organizational Diversity & Inclusion Leadership
- Master in Management - Sport Management
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
- Master of Business Administration (MBA for CFM/Asian Cohort Students)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
If you are interested in focused courses in a specific field of study, consider starting out in one of our certificate programs. Each certificate program is comprised of four courses. The four courses are a subset of one of our degree programs. After completing a certificate program, you may elect to continue on to complete a full degree. The option is yours. We offer certificate programs in the following areas:
- Certificate in Aviation Leadership
- Certificate in Diversity & Inclusion Leadership
- Certificate in Sport Managment
- Certificate in Communication Management
For more information on Graduate Programs and Certificate Programs contact the Graduate Studies Office at GradStudies@dbq.edu or call 563.589.3246.
LIFE: Master of Business Administration:
LIFE: Master in Management - Communication