The Testing Center is housed inside the Academic Success Center on the 2nd floor of Myers Library.
Testing Policy for University of Dubuque Students
A current University of Dubuque student is welcome to test in the Academic Success Center (ASC) when she/he meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Has a documented accessibility need and is eligible for specific accommodations for testing, based on an approved Verification of Individual Student Accommodations (VISA) letter.
- This VISA letter must be presented within two weeks of receiving the letter to an instructor.
- The student and instructor will then determine how accommodations will be provided through the semester.
- Is in the Aviation program and seeking FAA Airman Knowledge Test certification.
- Email ASC@dbq.edu to request the current FAA exam scheduling information sheets.
- Has an excused medical absence (e.g., health-related.)
- Documentation must be provided to Kay Smith by the Health Services Administrator.
- An email from the class instructor allowing the student to test in the ASC must be sent to ASC@dbq.edu
- Is taking a fee-based exam such as College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) through College Board to attempt to earn college credit, or is a current student in the Pre-Nursing program and required to take the ATI TEAS exam for admittance to the Nursing program,
- Email ASC@dbq.edu for information on scheduling.
For any accessibility exam to be taken in the ASC:
- Schedule a time to take the exam in the ASC at least two business days in advance at www.dbq.mywconline.com.
- Complete the information on the Exam Proctor Form
- Will receive a meeting request via Outlook for the time the student schedules the exam in the ASC. Please "Accept" the meeting request to confirm that the date and time scheduled meet with your approval.
- Will send electronic versions of the Exam Proctor Form and exam to ASC@dbq.edu a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled exam time. The instructor may also indicate on the Exam Proctor Form that the exam is on Moodle.