The Testing Center is housed inside the Academic Success Center on the 2nd floor of Myers Library.
Testing Policy for University of Dubuque Students
Current University of Dubuque students are welcome to test in the Academic Success Center (ASC) when they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Have a documented accessibility need and are eligible for specific accommodations for testing, based on an approved Verification of Individual Student Accommodations (VISA) letter.
- This VISA letter must be presented within two weeks of receiving the letter to an instructor.
- The student and instructor will then determine how accommodations will be provided through the semester.
- Are in the Aviation program and seeking FAA Airman Knowledge Test certification.
- Email ASC@dbq.edu to request the current FAA exam scheduling information sheets.
- Are taking a fee-based exam such as College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) through College Board to attempt to earn college credit, or are current students in the Pre-Nursing program and required to take the ATI TEAS exam for admittance to the Nursing program,
- Email ASC@dbq.edu for information on scheduling.
For any accessibility exam to be taken in the ASC:
- Schedule a time to take the exam in the ASC at least two business days in advance at
- You will receive a meeting request via Outlook for the time the student schedules the exam in the ASC. Please "Accept" the meeting request to confirm that the date and time scheduled meet with your approval.
- Next, you will receive an Exam Proctor Form.
- Once completed, send electronic versions of the Exam Proctor Form and exam to ASC@dbq.edu a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled exam time. Indicate if the exam is on Moodle and provide appropriate test password.