LIFE students have access to many student services to make their educational experience successful.
- Academic Success Center: The ASC takes a proactive approach in helping students develop the learning strategies necessary for success in the classroom and in professional life. Services include: Academic Coaching, Disability Services, Testing Services, TRIO/Student Support Services, BE SMART Tutoring (Business, Economics, Science, Mathematics, Aviation Regulations, and Technology), and Writing Center.
- Charles C. Myers Library: The library offers a tremendous amount of resources to students including online articles, tool, research databases, PC lab, etc… Librarians also answer questions by email (email@example.com) and instant message (screen name: udreference). Librarians can assist you in developing basic academic research skills and provide referrals as needed.
- Vocation and Civic Engagement Services: The mission of the Office of Vocation & Civic Engagement is to guide students in their career development and acquisition of self-knowledge in personal interests, values, characteristics, and understanding of vocational calling, self-appraisal, and decision-making. By providing expertise, resources, and support, we assist those we serve to maximize their liberal arts and professional studies education, and develop the highest possible level of career competency. Services include career counseling, resume writing assistance, online career library, Linked-In profile development and social media, mock interviews, and more.
- Babka Bookstore: Purchase or rent your books as well as purchase your Spartan spirit supplies!
- Childcare Center: Assistance is available to LIFE students. For LIFE students on the Dubuque campus, the UD Childcare Center will provide childcare on the night the student is in class at no cost to the student. LIFE students must complete the appropriate childcare paperwork and provide the childcare staff their student schedule in advance of each session to allow for proper staffing.
- MyUD: The portal provides students access to many online services—UD email, view/pay bill online, view/print course schedule, unofficial transcript, grade reports, academic advising plan, financial planning documents, employer reimbursement invoice request, etc…
- Parking: On campus parking is free (in designated lots).
- Food Services: Eateries, vending machines, and a convenience store on campus allow students to grab a snack before class.