Bryan Kuehn ('02)
Basketball | Football | Track & Field
Bryan Kuehn graduated from the University of Dubuque in 2002 with a bachelor of business administration degree. During his time at UD, Bryan was a part of the football, basketball, and track teams. Bryan earned All Iowa Conference Track honors five times including back-to-back outdoor long jump titles in 2001 and 2002. His most notable athletic accomplishment was being UD’s first male track athlete to win the IIAC conference championship in all three jumps - long, triple, and high. He also earned NCAA All-American honors three times with a second place finish in the outdoor long jump (2001) and third place finishes in the outdoor long jump (2002) and indoor long jump (2002).
Bryan is co-owner of Bay Property Services, an accounting and condominium management company in Door County, Wisconsin. He and his wife, Jamie, are proud parents to their children, Zoe-Rose, Cash, and Cruz. Bryan and his family reside in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin.
By the Numbers:
- Outdoor high jump school record, 6’ 10.75”
- Indoor long jump school record, 24’ 4.5”
- Outdoor long jump, 24’ 7.0” (2nd All-Time at UD)
- Outdoor triple jump, 48’ 5.25” (2nd All-Time at UD)
- Team high of 962 receiving yards in 2001 (9th All-Time at UD)
- School record 23.5 yards per catch in 2001