The University of Dubuque’s academic strengths support and align with several prominent needs for graduate education both in the region and globally. Offered in a traditional semester-long course format, you will be taught by both University of Dubuque faculty as well as subject-matter experts who are currently in the work world.
Over the years, the University has developed high-quality master’s programs that feature an applied orientation designed to prepare you for advancement in your field.
Graduate Degrees Offered
- MBA with Communication Management emphasis
- MBA with Sport Management emphasis
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Master of Business Administration (MBA for CFM/Asian Cohort Students)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
Accelerated Graduate Degrees Offered
For more information on any of our graduate programs contact the Graduate Studies Office at GradStudies@dbq.edu or call 563.589.3246